, London EC1N 6SJ.
English Heritage documents indicate that the pub was built about 1773, and remodelled internally in the early 20th century.
The pub's website reports the original build year as 1546 with building expansion occurring in 1782, and remodelled in the early 1930s. It is run by Fuller's Brewery.
This page was last edited on 8 April 2017, at 13:43.
under CC BY-SA license.